Henderson KY Winlink Gateway

Henderson Kentucky Winlink 2000 Gateway 145.010

KC4BQK-10 RMS
KC4BQK-2 BPQ32 NODE
KC4BQK-1 BBS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BPQ32 for BBS and Winlink 2000

I have been looking into BPQ32 latley. I already have a Winlink RMS running and would like to have a BBS also runnig. BPQ32 looks like the right program for the job. This program is from John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ. BPQ32 is an AX.25 NET/ROM compatible node software for Windows. This program will work with AGWPE software. This compatability is an asset for sound card based Winlink/BBS technology. This program does have a learning curve but there is plenty of documintation for it. I have been playing with it on my test computer and when I am comfortible with its operation I will start using it on the RMS gateway KC4BQK-10.


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/

No comments:

Post a Comment