Henderson KY Winlink Gateway

Henderson Kentucky Winlink 2000 Gateway 145.010

KC4BQK-10 RMS
KC4BQK-2 BPQ32 NODE
KC4BQK-1 BBS

Monday, January 10, 2011

How you know when it's time to switch to Linux

I have been using Linux Ubuntu 10.10 for a while now. I am really getting to like it more and more. I would like some of the more of the ham software work on linux, of course maybe I need to learn some more about the OS. I have been reading and working with the command line and this has been a fun learning experience. I found a nice article about when is it time to switch to Linux, so I have linked it here. Take a look at the article it has some good points.

http://blogs.computerworld.com/17588/how_you_know_when_its_time_to_switch_to_linux?source=CTWNLE_nlt_linux_2011-01-04

No comments:

Post a Comment