Henderson KY Winlink Gateway

Henderson Kentucky Winlink 2000 Gateway 145.010

KC4BQK-10 RMS
KC4BQK-2 BPQ32 NODE
KC4BQK-1 BBS

Friday, March 18, 2011

WinDRM Digital Voice

WinDRM is a sound card program for digital voice and sending pictures. The software uses DRM, Digital Radio Mondiale, modified by Cesco, HB9TLK, for Ham radio. The minimum requirement is a 1 GHz computer running Windows 2000 or higher and one or two sound cards. It is recommended to use two sound cards with digital voice, as cheap as a usb sound card is, it should not be a problem to run two. DRM is open source software, and I do like open source! I have been playing with the software and when time permits I will try to use on the air. There is very good instructions on Jason, N1SU, site. If you have used this software, let me know what you think about it.

http://n1su.com/windrm/download.html

http://n1su.com/windrm/WinDRM_QuickSetupV1r1.pdf

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I loved all of these posts. A lot of these things we have, but I got some really great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that you have a great site! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    n1su.com/windrm/ is not working. Can you contact Jason?

    ReplyDelete