Henderson KY Winlink Gateway

Henderson Kentucky Winlink 2000 Gateway 145.010

KC4BQK-10 RMS
KC4BQK-2 BPQ32 NODE
KC4BQK-1 BBS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Firefox 4 and IE9

I have been looking at the new Internet Explorer 9 and the new Firefox 4 internet browsers. I have to say that after what I have seen and heard I will be going with Firefox 4. Jillian, G4ILO, has an entry on his Blog about this very subject, see it here. I liked the older Internet Explorer's, they were simple and useful to me. The new IE9 is to integrated with everything. I am probably too old school on this subject. The Firefox browser is nice but it has some problems also. It seems to take longer to transition to Web pages. It also has the buttons at the top in different places, so it takes some getting used to. All in all I will be transitioning to Firefox 4. Firefox is easy to install and does not cause a bunch of trouble upgrading. Try it out and let me know what you think.


www.mozilla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment