Henderson KY Winlink Gateway

Henderson Kentucky Winlink 2000 Gateway 145.010

KC4BQK-10 RMS
KC4BQK-2 BPQ32 NODE
KC4BQK-1 BBS

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Inverter Charger for the Battery Backup

I am using an older Heart Interface Freedom Combi Inverter/Charger. The model is Freedom 25 which is a 2500 watt unit. This unit has a three stage 130 amp charger. I have been running this for a couple of weeks now and have had no problems yet. I placed a temporary 110v GFCI to test from. I have run some short time tests of the inverter and it has preformed as expected. I have not finished the new shack that will use this backup power yet. There is a lot of work to be done to convert a building to a nice shack, and of course the job and work around the house seems to always get in the way! If this system works as planned I may have to expand and get a newer controller. I am also interested in solar. It would be possible to run the whole shack off grid. This is a future project.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Jim, more pics of the install please.

    tim
    5R8Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. i am glad to read the blog . it is really nice blog i also would like to read your future post.
    Inverter Battery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    "Inverter Charger for the Battery Backup " is really out standing.I simply must tell you that you have written an excellent and unique article that I really enjoyed reading.Thank to you.
    Inverter charger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading and commenting

    73
    Jim
    KC4BQK

    ReplyDelete