Henderson KY Winlink Gateway

Henderson Kentucky Winlink 2000 Gateway 145.010

KC4BQK-10 RMS
KC4BQK-2 BPQ32 NODE
KC4BQK-1 BBS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Information on Gemlink

I sent one of the Gemlink units to Steve, KB9MWR to look at. Steve has done an excellent job of documenting this unit. I must also include Joe, N9ZIA, who is responsible for this great write up. Sorry I missed giving credit to him originally. The Gemlink uses the K Band, the Ham part of this band is 24Ghz. I am not sure if the Gemlink equipment can be tuned and used on the Ham bands.  I do not have the equipment that will work at this frequency. I am looking for some equipment, so that I can experiment with this system. Check out the write up about it.

http://www.qsl.net/n9zia/gemlink/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Credit really goes to Joe, N9ZIA for the documentation. I guess I should have clarified that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. I will give credit where it is due. That was a great write up!

    ReplyDelete