Henderson KY Winlink Gateway

Henderson Kentucky Winlink 2000 Gateway 145.010

KC4BQK-10 RMS
KC4BQK-2 BPQ32 NODE
KC4BQK-1 BBS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GEMLINK Microwave Equipment

I have acquired a lot of Gemlink microwave equipment. I have many, many different parts and a lot of the dish receiver/transmitter. These are all on 23Ghz commercial band, so I think they should be able to be tuned to the Ham bands. I will be posting more about this stuff as I go through it. I am looking for any information on this equipment and anyone that has worked with any of this system. I have a LSD-122A bi-directional unit for data and voice and one I think was used for one way video. Here are a couple of pictures:


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. sabaideereview.com

    ReplyDelete