Henderson KY Winlink Gateway

Henderson Kentucky Winlink 2000 Gateway 145.010

KC4BQK-10 RMS
KC4BQK-2 BPQ32 NODE
KC4BQK-1 BBS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Truck load of Microwave Equipment

I just picked up a Truck load of early microwave equipment and books along with some other goodies. The Ham I got these from was not active any more and needed to clean out his shack to move into a smaller home. He was an early pioneer in microwave technology with General Electric. I have only started to look through this equipment and WOW! I have a lot of stuff I will have to research. I have what looks like a working feed horn Display from 1961. I also have a lot and mean a lot of Gemlink equipment. This will be interesting to find out if it can be used on the Ham 24 GHz band. More about this later, for now take a look at these pictures.



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment